tg反波胆足球平台's Eugene D. McMahon Library supports the learning needs of the Cameron community by connecting students, faculty, staff, and community members to information resources and services.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30AM - MIDNIGHT
- Friday: 7:30AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday: 1:00PM - 10:00PM
LIBRARY SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Study rooms and desks on both floors and the Digital Media Lab will be available, with restrictions. Book your study room today!
- Students may reserve a carrel by calling the Circulation desk at 580-581-2956. Only one reservation per day is currently allowed for each carrel.
- Check out books, DVDs, headphones, and electronic equipment with help from staff
- Check out books and/or articles from other libraries with Interlibrary Loan
- Use the computer lab and printers
- Browse the stacks on both floors. Use hand sanitizing stations first.
- Ask a Librarian for help
- Use the Chat button on this page
- Zoom with a Librarian – call the Library at (580) 581-2956 to schedule or walk-in to get immediate help.
- Access electronic resources online. Click on “Search the Collection” at the top of this page to start searching the catalog and databases.
- In order to provide a peaceful place for research, study and reading for Cameron students, faculty and staff, the following rules apply:
- A patron wishing to listen to sound files in the library must use a headphone set to do so.
- Persons disrupting the learning environment may be required to leave in accordance with tg反波胆足球平台 Handbook section 2.02h and Appendix B.
- Children are permitted according to Appendix 1 in the university's Minors on Campus Policy.
- The library computer lab is a quiet space. If you need to have conversations or speak on a cell phone, please go to a study room or other collaborative space, such as the Digital Media Lab.
- The library is not responsible for the loss of unattended personal belongings.